At Coozyn, LLC. (”Company” or “We” or “Coozyn”) we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and good privacy and information stewardship.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.coozyn.com or one of our forwarding or linking/linked domains owned by Company (our ”Website” or coozynlab.com)), use our mobile application (“App”) or other services (Website, App, and services are collectively referred to as “Platform” herein) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website.
In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Company.
Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website or from Company’s mobile phone App download services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website and/or other services.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Through any interaction with our Platform.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline (off the internet connection) or through any other means.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and Platform are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website Platform or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Platform, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information necessary to provide the services of this website or the Coozyn Platform. (”personal information”);
that is about you but individually does not necessarily identify you, such as demographic information; and/or
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From any Coozyn App users or App use connected to you (e.g. if you order from a food truck using the Coozyn Platform, and report something or are the subject of a report made through the App or this website).
- Automatically as you navigate through the site and related company properties. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Some of this is done automatically by Coozyn’s web hosting company and/or technology services partner.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website and platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, posting material, or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website, app, or any related properties or services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses, physical addresses, internet addresses, and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website, app, or related services.
- Any search queries you make on the Website, app, or other Coozyn properties.
- Anything you tell us about yourself when it comes to allergies, food preferences, or similar.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, ”posted”) on public areas of the Website and Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, ”User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we will generally limit access to certain pages and media, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website (or other Company services or properties) with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.We collect this information:
Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and use of our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and other Company services and properties.
- Information about your computer/phone and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information if provided to us by you or a third party (e.g. a chef or customer) or collected by us in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website, app, and services and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we or our partners may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may collect personal information from United States and/or any other country residents that uses the platform through behavioral tracking and other means. In the event of a do-not-track browser setting, Coozyn shall not intentionally track any user behavior, but may do so inadvertently and/or through a partner or service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, Platform, or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide location based services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not reasonably identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Coozyn’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Coozyn about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Coozyn, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Users in other countries than United States should be aware that their personal information may be transferred to and stored in the United States.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at:
Attention: Coozyn - Privacy Team
Regus 315 Montgomery St., 9th floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or Platform.
Attention: Coozyn - Privacy Team
Regus 315 Montgomery St., 9th floor
San Francisco, CA 94104